Sunday, May 5, 2019
110 Shore Drive, Worcester, MA 01605
7:30 AM – 5K Run & Walk Registration
10:00 AM – 5K Run & Walk Run starts
10:50 AM – 5K Awards Ceremony
11:15 AM – Massad Kids Fun Run
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM – BCI Kids Corner, Raffle and Gift Shop
Our Annual 5K Run & Walk for Autism Acceptance will be in a new location this year. This is our major fundraiser for the year and we are looking forward to everyone’s participation to help us achieve our goal.
Our goal is to raise $150,000 this year in order to serve everyone who calls or walks into our offices looking for resources for their child or adult with Autism Spectrum Disorder right here in central Massachusetts.
This year we are introducing the Autism Superhero theme for the event to add to the fun. We encourage you to have fun with this theme in your team t-shirt design, your team name and most importantly in your fundraising. We will have different awards tied to the theme (award categories coming soon).
Ways to get involved
- Register for the 5K Run and create a fundraising page plus form a team
- Register for the 5K Walk and create a fundraising page plus form a team
- Register your child (3-12 years) for the Massad Kids Fun Run
- Sponsor the event
- Donate to our raffle
- Volunteer – Click here to sign up
- Donate to an individual, team or to the event
Need help setting up your page? Take a look at our resource page