An extensive library of books and DVDs are available for families and professionals to borrow.
The Resource Library is automated, everyone that borrows a book/DVD will be given a library card. If you plan to come into the Center to borrow an item, please email Sue Loring at firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time so that a library card will be ready for you.
Please include the following information in your message:
- Phone #
- Email address
ARCCM LIBRARY RULES
- 3 Items for 3 Weeks (21 days)
- Reminder notices for late item(s) will be sent out by email/letter.
- To renew items 1 time contact the library at email@example.com or 508-298-1609.
- If item(s) are not returned after 60 days an invoice for the cost of the item(s) will be sent out.
- Library privileges will be suspended until the item(s) are returned or paid for.
- Please note if you loan out the item(s) to a friend or school you will be responsible for the item(s).
- Library card replacement cost is $3.00
A computer with board maker and other visuals software is available for families to make communication boards. You may call 508-298-1609 to make an appointment if you want a staff person to assist you.