Wild About Wine is a signature fundraiser to benefit HMEA’s Autism Resource Central. Enjoy a delectable mix of wine tasting, hors d’oeuvres, socializing and a visit to the zoo. Bring your friends for a fun evening or make it a romantic couple’s night out. You deserve it!
- Wine tasting
- Hors d’ouevres
- Skyfari Skyride
- Visit the zoo animals
- Silent Auction/Raffle
- The zoo will be closed to the public during the event
Is your company interested in sponsoring this event? We have many different types of packages that will fit your company’s goals. Please contact Wanja Kiraguri at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-298-1607 for more information.
- Wild About Wine is an adults-only event. Guests must be at least 21 years old and present a valid photo ID at entry. No babies, children or strollers are allowed.
- Guests without a valid photo ID will not be permitted to enter the event.
- Southwick Zoo’s Galliford’s Restaurant and Tavern is a full service restaurant if you wish to have dinner before the event, Call ahead for reservations. 508.928.0928
- Smoking is not permitted at the Zoo.
- Wild About Wine will be held rain or shine.