- This event has passed.
Autism 101 – Medical Management of Autism
April 29 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
If your child has recently been diagnosed with autism, we’re here to help you and your family figure out the best path for moving forward. Please join us for a series of educational workshops open to any family who would like to learn more about living with autism. The topics we cover include:
- Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Center Services
- Special Education Law
- Sensory Processing Disorder and Autism
- Accessing Public Supports
- Medical Management of ASD
- Lets Get Organized – Workshop and Organizational Tools.
This week, we’ll be joined by our director of family and community affairs, Sue Loring RN, who will be discussing medical management of ASD.
Join this event by clicking here: https://hmea-org.zoom.us/j/99532317268?pwd=MEFnR3VVR0dEZ1F2SnpYYTVwWE50Zz09