Autism 101 – Accessing Public Supports
November 5 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
If your child has recently been diagnosed with autism, we’re here to help you and your family figure out the best path for moving forward. Please join us for a series of educational workshops open to any family who would like to learn more about living with autism. The topics we cover include:
- Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Center Services
- Sensory Processing Disorder and Autism
- Special Education Law
- Medical Management of ASD
- Accessing Public Supports
- Lets Get Organized – Workshop and Organizational Tools.
This week, we’ll be joined by our director of operations, Kristin Cariglia, who will be giving an overview of how to access public supports.
Register for this event by clicking here: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=pg7iu8cab&oeidk=a07ehd8eg8dd737a925