Autism 101 – Sensory Processing Disorders
April 15 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
If your child has recently been diagnosed with autism, we’re here to help you and your family figure out the best path for moving forward. Please join us for a series of educational workshops open to any family who would like to learn more about living with autism. The topics we cover include:
- Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Center Services
- Special Education Law
- Sensory Processing Disorder and Autism
- Accessing Public Supports
- Medical Management of ASD
- Lets Get Organized – Workshop and Organizational Tools.
This week, we’ll be joined by HMEA occupational therapist Mary Loughlin, who will be giving an overview of sensory processing disorders.
Join this event by clicking here:https://hmea-org.zoom.us/j/99532317268?pwd=MEFnR3VVR0dEZ1F2SnpYYTVwWE50Zz09