Autism 101 – Sensory Processing Disorders
October 29 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
If your child has recently been diagnosed with autism, we’re here to help you and your family figure out the best path for moving forward. Please join us for a series of educational workshops open to any family who would like to learn more about living with autism. The topics we cover include:
- Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Center Services
- Sensory Processing Disorder and Autism
- Special Education Law
- Medical Management of ASD
- Accessing Public Supports
- Lets Get Organized – Workshop and Organizational Tools.
This week, we’ll be joined by HMEA occupational therapist Mary Loughlin, who will be giving an overview of sensory processing disorders.
Please join us on Zoom: https://hmea-org.zoom.us/j/99532317268?pwd=MEFnR3VVR0dEZ1F2SnpYYTVwWE50Zz09
Meeting ID: 995 3231 7268