- This event has passed.
Autism 101 – Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Center Supports
October 15 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
If your child has recently been diagnosed with autism, we’re here to help you and your family figure out the best path for moving forward. Please join us for a series of educational workshops open to any family who would like to learn more about living with autism. The topics we cover include:
- Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Center Services
- Sensory Processing Disorder and Autism
- Special Education Law
- Medical Management of ASD
- Accessing Public Supports
- Lets Get Organized – Workshop and Organizational Tools.
This week, one of our Autism Waiver Support Brokers, Deb Henderson, will be providing an overview of autism spectrum disorders and the services we offer.
Please join us on Zoom: https://hmea-org.zoom.us/j/99532317268?pwd=MEFnR3VVR0dEZ1F2SnpYYTVwWE50Zz09
Meeting ID: 995 3231 7268