- This event has passed.
Autism 101 – Special Education Law
April 8 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
If your child has recently been diagnosed with autism, we’re here to help you and your family figure out the best path for moving forward. Please join us for a series of educational workshops open to any family who would like to learn more about living with autism. The topics we cover include:
- Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Center Services
- Special Education Law
- Sensory Processing Disorder and Autism
- Accessing Public Supports
- Medical Management of ASD
- Lets Get Organized – Workshop and Organizational Tools.
This week, we’ll be joined by Gayle Green M.Ed, a disability advocate who provides consultation for special needs individuals and their families. She’ll be giving an overview of special education law.
Join this event by clicking here: https://hmea-org.zoom.us/j/99532317268?pwd=MEFnR3VVR0dEZ1F2SnpYYTVwWE50Zz09